Search our site
- Red Olive’s new partnership with GB&Smith gives customers defensive options for GDPR
- Summary from Seminar: What can Analytics and Big Data Do for Your Business?
- Seminar: What can Analytics & Big Data do for your Business?
- What can predictive analytics and statistics do for your business? Seminar, 27th May 2015
- Webinar: How Predictive Analytics can provide significant benefits to your Housing Association
- ‘The data world is in chaos’: A review of Talend Connect London 2013
- Free evening event on Wednesday 9th October: Becoming an Analytical Competitor
- Précis of IBM Business Analytics Live Event November 2012
- Précis of KXEN Insider Insight Event 14 November 2012
- MicroStrategy Symposium London 30th October 2012
- Review of SAP BI and Financials conference in Milan, Italy, 6 – 8 June 2012
- Hedge Fund CTOs user group evening 2nd February 2012
- Growing Customers and Revenue through better use of your Master Data – Presentation on 9th Nov at 16:30 in the London DAMA conference
- Summary of Wherescape agile data warehouse event and RED demonstration 29 Sep
- Red Olive presents at the UK Data Management, Information Quality and Business Intelligence Conference
- Summary of main themes SAP World Tour UKI 2011
- See you at the Informatica Customer Forum, 16 May 2011
- Information and data specialist Red Olive offers insight on Master Data Management Projects at Obis Omni Forum
- SAP World Tour 2010, Birmingham ICC
- Red Olive helps nGAGE surface its data while staying secure
- Joel Dasari: Working as a Data Consultant
- Prescription Addiction: Red Olive helps BBC investigation
- Big Data: the next .COM bubble?
- Beautiful Data: Visualisation and Infographics are becoming a discipline in their own right
- Affordable in-memory analytics for real-time personalised consumer interactions: benchmark performance results
- New “Executive Briefing” service
- Main themes from Informatica in run up to 9.1 release: social and interactional data
Red Olive Services
- How Red Olive can use data to improve your business
- The six steps you must take to ensure GDPR compliance
- How data analytics can drive repeat business
- GDPR: what onus is on companies to enable people to remove old data?
- How to make Cloud ETL work
- Thinking like Google: spotting patterns in your data, and learning what to ignore
- Red Olive’s use of Google BigQuery saves time and money
- A journey from Football to Agile BI (part 2)
- A journey from Football to Agile BI
- Text analytics: what do the politicians really say (2)?
- Statistical thinking foundation course extract
- Predictive analytics foundation course extract
- Advanced Analytics: Social Media and Text Mining Processes
- Data and the Death Star: How to implement a successful business strategy.
- The disaster of getting the right answer to the wrong business question
- Getting the right answer to the right business question: Total Enterprise Modelling
- Red Olive’s take on Kimball and Inmon
- How Red Olive helped a traditional business find it’s place in fast-moving goods
- What it means to handle data ethically – and why you should care
- Agile BI, the death-knell of the traditional Data Warehouse…?
- Text analytics: what do the politicians really say (1)?
- Advanced analytics: Big Data and Data Mining Processes
- The Talend Product Roadmap: v5.3 and v5.4
- Inexpensive ways into fast in-memory analytics: Retail example
- Response to Andrea’s comment re: Practical experience using Talend Open Studio
- Why are we trying out “Distributed Agile”?
- What is Agile data warehouse design and development?
- Business value when resources are limited: practical example using WhereScape RED (2)
- Business value when resources are limited: practical example using WhereScape RED (1)
- Business value when resources are limited: Agile development pros and cons
- Business value when resources are limited: dimensional modelling and an example bus matrix
- How to get the most business value from your data when your resources are limited
- The power of visualising risk: from home flooding to investment volatility
- Why Kimball dimensional modelling still works well in Agile data warehousing
- What do you need for agile data warehousing to be effective?
- Data warehousing: progressing from sloth to cheetah
- Summary of predictive analytics series summer 2011
- Optimising the approach to predictive analytics: continual improvement, agility and automation
- Industry standard process for carrying out predictive analytics: CRISP-DM
- Predictive Analytics: relationship with strategic planning and forecasting
- Predictive Analytics: how it can be used to improve business performance (2)
- Predictive Analytics: how it can be used to improve business performance (1)
- Predictive Analytics: The first in a series
- Can you guess who our favourite Sci-fi character is?
- A taste of our own medicine: defining data
- Different kinds of data
- Refine your marketing efforts
- Augment your skills and teams
- Realise hidden data value
- Streamline business operations
- Increase business revenue
- Information Strategy
- Attracting investment in the telecoms industry
- Better educational outcomes for schools globally
- Simplifying and improving Connect Health’s business
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting at Bank of China UK
- Agile Data Warehouse at Blind Veterans UK
- Helping the Met Police produce meaningful data
- Helping utility companies improve customer satisfaction
- Increasing revenue for a leading British publishing group
- Increasing readership of a major media group
- Mastering the Art of Data Visualisation
- Data Warehouse Automation – Interactive training & practical demonstrations
- GDPR: Practical steps towards becoming and remaining compliant
- WhereScape Test Drive – GDPR Special
- How to find, grow and keep customers using data and machine learning