Book your space for Red Olive & WhereScape’s Data Vault Test Drive
- Support multiple source systems and changing relationships
- Easily track and audit your data
- Load data from multiple source systems more quickly
Businesses increasingly need to be able to access and extract the right source data and structure it in a format that is easy to use for reporting, planning and machine learning for future products and services.
One of the ways to accelerate your productivity is by building a fully automated and self-documented data warehouse or data vault. Unlike classic or dimensional modelling, data vault modelling is well-suited for capturing changes that occur when a source system is changed or added, but this approach is considered more complex to implement and usually requires more experienced data architects.
We’d like to invite you to join us at our virtual Test Drive event on the 25th of May from 2-5pm where you will experience for yourself how using WhereScape’s automated Data Vault modelling tool makes Data Vault much quicker and easier to implement.
What will you learn?
- How to automate the design, build and management of your data warehouse, vault or lake, allowing you to work faster with less resource.
- How WhereScape Data Automation simplifies and accelerates development with built-in wizards and templates.
- How Data Automation allows you to build, change and operate your data infrastructure by dragging and dropping from source to target.
- Best practice Data Vault modelling.
The event comprises three hour-long hands-on technical sessions where you will be guided by a WhereScape Senior Solutions Architect.
This is a virtual event so you can work from your office.
This is a fast-paced, interactive workshop event that will teach you new skills in a short space of time and show you how automation can change your working life.
Who Should Attend?
This free event is perfect for data warehouse developers, BI managers and data architects.
The session is online and a link will be sent to you once you have registered your interest.