Watch the video above for the full case study.
- Over the years, the different sets of data that make up The Telegraph’s customer information was spread across the organisation.
- Telegraph Media Group wanted to combine the data about each individual customer into a ‘single customer view’, so the life cycle of a customer could be better understood. With this intelligence, Telegraph Media Group was better able to provide improved customer service and more relevant products.
- Red Olive was contracted to do a deep dive discovery process, analysed where the gaps where and built a case for how the problem could be solved.
- Red Olive was then engaged to work with senior stakeholders across the business to develop an in-depth understanding of their information needs, analyse where the gaps were and then design and build a solution to enable analysis of multi-year, multi-product customer journeys.
- Behavioural data is now joined up with transactional data. Predictive models have been built to help change experiences for users and target them with relevant offers.
- “Red Olive has put the effort in at the senior level to come in and work with people across the organisation to understand the high-level challenges” Dylan Jacques, Technology Director, The Telegraph
- The type of work Red Olive did is relevant for all types of subscription businesses, such as magazines, gym memberships, veg boxes and regular deliveries.