Date: Thursday 15th June – 3 to 5pm
Speaker: Dan Bates, Director of Data, Peabody
Facilitator: Umesh Parekh, Head of Public Sector at Red Olive
Places are limited for this event so please let us know ASAP if you can make it
With so many pressures on the Housing Sector from the regulators and your customers, many organisations in the sector are exploring how Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can help with these requirements and expectations.
Red Olive is hosting a virtual roundtable on Thursday 15th of June from 3-5pm where Red Olive’s Head of Public Sector Umesh Parekh will be speaking to Dan Bates, Director of Data, Peabody. We would love you to be part of the discussion and would like to invite you to this exclusive event.
Up for discussion will be…
- using predictive modelling techniques to automatically identify potential causes of complaints and address them before they escalate.
- identifying ‘silent tenants’ that may be vulnerable and should be prioritised for house calls.
- identifying tenants that are likely to fall into arrears, so that preventative steps can be taken.
- minimising voids and tenant turnover by predicting which tenants may give notice and addressing their needs and concerns in advance.
- Looking at opportunities that ChatGPT and other tools can bring to the table.
The session is virtual and just under 2 hours and promises to be an insightful and challenging discussion. It will be interactive and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Please RSVP by click ‘attend’ button above and filling in the form that appears below. Places are limited for this event, so please let us know ASAP if you can make it.