Jefferson Lynch, Managing Director of Red Olive will be joined by guest speaker Peter Jackson, well-known as co-author of the book ‘The CDO’s Playbook’ and recently appointed Chief Data Officer of Exasol, our partner at this roundtable event.
The aim is to bring together a small number of experienced and senior individuals involved in the leadership of significant organisations in the insurance and finance markets to discuss the biggest data and analytics challenges they are facing today, and hear input from others facing similar challenges as well as from the two hosts.
The format of the roundtable will be:
• Very brief introductions around the table
• A 15 minute opening from the two hosts, aimed to stimulate the discussion to follow
• Facilitated discussion on four main themes
• Conclusions and next steps
Topics for discussion:
• Real-time analytics for applications such as better fraud detection during application
• Transformational acceleration in the speed of data processing resulting in informed decision-making by finance and others in minutes and hours, not days
• Near real-time assessment of emerging major claims through hugely accelerated modelling of events such as major hurricanes
• More effective risk analytics for better customer advocacy
• The challenges of providing these capabilities to your business, including data governance and dealing with legacy technology challenges
Join us for 90 minutes of rigorous debate on Tuesday 8th February 2022. To register your interest, email [email protected]